Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Kids forum

Today, the kids of our school, and two others (P.o.P Lutheran and Paddy's Street - where my stepson Josh goes) held their annual "Kids Forum": a forum where grade 6 and 7 students could discuss world issues that concerned them for local notables - politicians, activists, chaplains.

They talked about global warming, underage drinking, childhood obesity and the spread of malaria, as well as an informal discussion about how KFC treats its chickens.

You have to admire their spirit, if not their racial sensitivity.......





Ask not for whom the taco bell tolls.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think we need to save the *takes in a deep breath* German-Swedish-English
-Irish-Scottish-Dutch-French race, as we are a dying breed! (For all I know, I could be the last of 'em!)

[Hence, why when someone asks me of my nationalities, I reply "Western Europe"]